Discus Club Romania Forum Index Discus Club Romania
forumul trasnitilor cu discusi pe creier

Galeria FotoGaleria Foto   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANUNT IMPORTANT:

ACEST FORUM ESTE INCHIS!

Pentru a accesa noua adresa a forumului DCR, click  AICI

>>> atentie, pentru noul forum este necesara o noua inregistrare! <<<

Discus Breeder/ Importer/Exporter From Singapore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Discus Club Romania Forum Index -> Introduce yourself here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelvin Chiang
New entry
New entry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Discus Breeder/ Importer/Exporter From Singapore Reply with quote

Hi Everybody,

My name is Kelvin and I’m from Singapore. Let me briefly introduce myself.

I’m a committee member of the Singapore Discus Club and I have my own fish farm under the name of Asia Discus (S’pore) Pte Ltd. I have been in this industry for more than a decade and have won in several competitions, locally and overseas. Throughout these years, I have built very strong relationships with people of this industry in Asia as well as United States by having import and export dealings with them. As I am very interested to explore into every part of the world, I sincerely hope that through your prestigious club we would be able to exchange some programs or dealings in near future. On the other hand, if you would like to know more about the Asia market, I would gladly be your guide.

Hope to hear from you soon and do not hesitate to email or call me if you have any queries.
Hp: (65) 9670 6645
Fax: (65) 6896 8496
www.asiadiscus.com.sg
kelvin@asiadiscus.com.sg
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PapaKarlo
Discus Passion
Discus Passion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kelvin... We are glad to have the man like you, with us. Till we'll put the base for some programs or dealings in near future, please make us happy with a few photos of your fishes.

I am a kind of a beginner in this world and just curios how does look like a Singapore Discus farm.

We already waiting at your personal gallery.

Thank you.

Find all pictures posted by %s Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
harry-ab
Discus Passion
Discus Passion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. What kind of varyeties do you breed?

regards,
Harry
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message
kelvin Chiang
New entry
New entry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Visit my website Reply with quote

Hi everybody, my website is ready. Please check it out and feel free to give any comments. Thank you!

www.asiadiscus.com.sg
Hp: (65) 9670 6645
Fax: (65) 6896 8496
www.asiadiscus.com.sg
kelvin@asiadiscus.com.sg

Last edited by kelvin Chiang on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
puiutu
Discus Passion
Discus Passion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelvin Chiang wrote:

Does your place have any discus competition?

sign0016
Hi, Kelvin!
No, there are not discus competitions here, yet!
But we are confident that, maybe someday, we'll have.

Leopard from avatar is THE GREATEST discus I had!
REST IN PEACE!
icon_cry
Find all pictures posted by %s Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Ciprian Marcu
AQUAMASTER
AQUAMASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kelvin,

Welcome on DCR forum. I first saw a description of your discus business in Andrew's first book, "Discus, The Naked Truth" and recently on another Romanian forum where an importer has posted some pictures. Impressive. happy0034 You must be pretty busy.

Filmulete
Album
De vanzare
Find all pictures posted by %s Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ciprian Marcu
AQUAMASTER
AQUAMASTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Visit my website Reply with quote

kelvin Chiang wrote:
Hi everybody, my website is ready. Please check it out and feel free to give any comments. Thank you!

www.asiadiscus.com.sg

Kelvin, when you put some new information it's better to make a new post in the topic, otherwise it goes unnoticed.
I just saw that you were a judge in Chinese Discus Championship and remembered about this topic. Nice website and setup. happy0034

Filmulete
Album
De vanzare
Find all pictures posted by %s Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Discus Club Romania Forum Index -> Introduce yourself here All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: